- Course length
- Minimum 10 weeks
- Levels Available
- Course inclusions
Fulltime flexible timetable: Minimum 20 hours per week including:
- Live teacher-led face-to-face virtual classes available daily Mon-Fri
- Placement test included to check your current English Level
- Live Class times available in multiple time zones
- Live Classes delivered by qualified, experienced English-speaking teachers
- Structured classmate collaboration and learner centred assessment during each class
- Unlimited self-study with access to materials on YouSTUDY’s Online Learning Platform
- Ability to upgrade and add one-to-one lessons with teachers
- Class size
- Average 12, maximum 15
- Course Entry Level
- Minimum age
- 16 years old
- Start Dates
- Contact YouSTUDY for commencement dates scheduled to correspond with University timetables and start dates.
- CRICOS Course code
Choose this program if
- You wish to take a Cambridge FCE or CAE exam in the future
- You want to make fast progress in preparing for your next Cambridge exam, improve your language skills and learn exam techniques to help you achieve the highest possible score
- You need to take a Cambridge exam to provide evidence of your language proficiency for education, employment or a visa application
- You need to improve your English for university studies
- You want to make fast progress in your studies
- You want the flexibility to self-study anywhere, anytime to suit your schedule
- You want the opportunity to focus your studies on particular skills
- You would like a flexible long-term study option
- You want access to a wide variety of online tools to access outside of your classes
- You would like to receive a certificate at the end of your studies
There are many ways that you can join the YouSTUDY Learning Community. You can commence your studies online in your home country, and when you arrive in Australia you can join our face-to-face classes at our Cairns campus. Alternatively, you can study 100% online offshore or onshore in Australia. Contact YouSTUDY to discuss your options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How Online Study Works!
Is online study as good as face-to-face study?
You will receive the same quality of teaching and teaching resources that you do in a face-to-face- classroom. You have more access and flexibility to study in your own time, in your own place.
I don’t know my current level of English, do I need to take a test before I enrol?
We would recommend that you take our free English Level Test before you finalise your enrolment so that we can place you in the most suitable course and class.
What computer equipment will I need for online lessons?
You will require access to the internet on your personal computer or laptop to best access the learning resources and attend the live classes.
Will I have still be able to meet other students online?
Live classes are a perfect time to get to know other students. We also have online social activities where you can e-meet other students and get to know each other.
How can I make sure the course is right for me and my goals?
You can schedule a free consultation with one of our Academic team to discuss your future plans and the level of English that you hope to achieve and why
Do I receive a certificate at the end of the online programme?
Yes, all of our online programs offer a Certificate of Attendance and Academic Progress Report or a Certificate of Achievement if you are studying a CRICOS registered course for Australia visa purposes.